May poll results

Here are the results of the May poll, which asked the question, "Who is your favorite villain in the OUTLANDER series?"
  • 36.64% - Jonathan "Black Jack" Randall
  • 16.69% - Dougal MacKenzie
  • 12.74% - Stephen Bonnet
  • 10.77% - I don't have a favorite.
  • 10.03% - Geillis Duncan
  • 3.21% - William Buccleigh MacKenzie
  • 2.48% - Arch Bug
  • 2.2% - Laoghaire MacKenzie
  • 1.58% - Malva Christie
  • 1.13% - Phillip Wylie
  • 1.01% - The Duke of Sandringham
  • 0.34% - Harley Boble
  • 0.23% - Rob Cameron
  • 0.96% - Other
Here are the responses for "Other":
  • Mrs. Bug
  • Horrocks
  • Diana
  • Le Compt St Germain!
  • all of the above
  • Comte St. Germain
  • Dislike them all. Some more than others.
  • Horrocks
  • I hate them all so I can't call them favorites.
  • Comte de St. Germain
  • I hate them all!
  • I never "favor" villians so I can't have a favorite
  • I hate them all, but I'd turn BJR over to the Mohawks
  • St. Germain
  • Diana's villains are so evil, I dislike them all equally.
  • My favorite changes with every re-read.
There were 1774 responses to this month's poll. Thanks very much to everyone who participated! Please take a moment to vote in the June poll, which is all about your favorite episodes in the second half of Season 1 of the OUTLANDER TV series (Episodes 109-116). Thanks!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.